- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
- Traffic Data. Like most website operators, GotYour6 automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
- Personal Information. In order for You to use certain of the Services, You are asked to provide GotYour6 certain information that personally identifies You (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as Your name, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) “Demographic Data” (such as Your age, gender, profession, education level, Marriage status, country, state, city); and (3) “Financial Data” (such as Your credit/debit card number and expiration date). In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. GotYour6 may supplement the Personal Information You provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to GotYour6. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent You from using certain of the Services.GOTYOUR6 DOES NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION. UPON YOUR CANCELLATION OF THE SERVICES, GOTYOUR6 SHALL DELETE FROM GOTYOUR6’S SYSTEMS ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND ANY OTHER FILES OR INFORMATION THAT YOU MADE AVAILABLE TO GOTYOUR6 OR THAT OTHERWISE RELATE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES.
- INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
- Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies
GotYour6 analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help GotYour6 better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, GotYour6 is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, GotYour6 may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. GotYour6 does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
- Personal Information
- Generally. GotYour6 uses Your Contact Data to send You information about GotYour6 and GotYour6’s products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. GotYour6 uses Your Financial Data to bill You. GotYour6 uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time GotYour6 may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
- Disclosure Practices
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. GotYour6 discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. GotYour6 discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when GotYour6 believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of GotYour6, third parties or the public at large.
- Unpaid Accounts. If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of Services, GotYour6 may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information, including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
- Invite a Friend. When You invite family or friends to join the GotYour6 identity protection program, GotYour6 shall send an email on Your behalf to the indicated recipient. Your name and email address will appear in the "From" line of such email.
- CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM GOTYOUR6
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
GotYour6 has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
- LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if Your credit, bank, other financial institution information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such and event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from Your account and updated our records accordingly.
- USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
Effective Date: June 7, 2017